1978: Dichlorvos Poisoning Boronia Victoria

My location
Get Directions

1978: Woman was poisoned at home by a pesticide. Her husband used a surface spray containing dichlorvos inside crockery cupboards… woman rinsed the cups and plates before use. She became ill with nausea, giddiness, headaches and sweating. She was restless and could not breathe properly, her muscles switched, she developed skin problems, allergic reactions. Her nervous system deteriorated.

Source: Quick Poison Slow Poison. Kate Short 1994